A snapshot of September – working on the following design jobs:
- Update My Home Page – Avalon Graphics
- Update Helen Hollick’s Home Page
- Choose Cover Design of the Month for Discovering Diamonds
- Choose Cover Design of the Month for Chill With A Book
- Book Cover Design for Dave McCall (Ebsworth)
- Book Cover Design for J.F. Ridgely
Book Cover Design for Jae Malone Book Cover Design for A.B. Gibson
- Book Cover Design for Sharon Janet Hague
- Book Cover Design for Andrew Maclure
- Book Cover Design for Cy A. Stein
I also have a few more tasks that I need to complete if possible as well. And no doubt other clients will reach out with further requests. The above list is my average work load per month – each cover design project taking 5 to 6 business days to sort out the front cover, then another day or two in order to get the paperback layout set once I am supplied with the printer’s specifications.
Every month I juggle around 10 to 15 projects on top of my duties as a cover design judge on two sites and the updating of two websites. Never assume that I am idle awaiting work. I have been steadily busy for the past 5 years of my 11 years in the book cover design business.
One thought on “September Project Schedule”